Covid-19 Update (4 January 2022)
I would like you to feel safe and comfortable in my studio. If there is anything I can do to meet your individual needs, please do not hesitate to email, or call me.
Please do not come to the studio if you, or anyone you live with is exhibiting any signs of poor health. Notice of COVID symptoms will waive our cancellation policy and your class credit will be returned to your account.
- Lateral Flow/Rapid Antigen Test: Please do a test on the morning of your appointment and only attend if the result is negative
- Arrival Time: to minimise interactions in the hallway please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Face Masks: Please arrive wearing a face mask on entry to the building; I will wear a face mask too.
- Dress Code: Please arrive in or bring a fresh set of exercise clothing and socks. Leave your shoes outside the studio in the designated place
- Hand Washing/Hand Sanitiser: Wash or Sanitise your hands on arrival and prior to leaving the studio
- Equipment: is cleaned after each client
- Hands On: is available by mutual agreement
All clients are required to sign a new waiver in advance of their first visit in order to attend class.
- Only 1:1 classes are being offered in the studio.
- Private Outdoor (Nordic Walking) classes on Wimbledon Common or in Richmond Park are available by appointment.