I would like you to feel safe and comfortable in my studio. If there is anything I can do to meet your individual needs, please do not hesitate to email, or call me.
Please do not come to the studio if you, or anyone you live with is exhibiting any signs of poor health. If you have any COVID specific symptoms you must not attend class for 2 weeks. Notice of COVID symptoms will waive our cancellation policy.
- Face Masks: Please arrive wearing a face mask on entry to the building. I will wear a face mask as will Laura, our massage therapist.
- Dress Code: Please arrive in your exercise clothing, wearing socks and leave your shoes outside the studio.
- Hand Washing: Is required on arrival
- Hand Sanitiser: is available at the entrance to the studio
- Equipment: is cleaned after each client
- Hands On: is available by mutual agreement
- Optional Towels & Gloves: You may bring your own freshly laundered towel to cover the studio mats and your own latex or other type of freshly laundered gloves.
All clients are required to sign a new waiver in advance of their first visit in order to attend class.
- Only 1:1 classes and massage are being offered in the studio.
- Appointment times are staggered to allow for cleaning and reduce client interaction in the entrance. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Private Outdoor (Nordic Walking) classes on Wimbledon Common or in Richmond Park are available by appointment.