Outdoor classes are an excellent way to apply your body class learning to a real-life activity – walking.
What can you expect?
- Improved tone of the upper and lower body
- Improved posture and alignment
- Improved range of motion in arms, shoulders and hips
- Enhanced endurance and aerobic fitness
- Improved walking technique, which reduces pressure on knees and joints
Who is it Suitable For?
It is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness.
- especially recommended for those who need to strengthen or rehabilitate their neck, shoulders and back
- those wishing to learn how to move with ease, grace and fluidity
- anyone wishing to improve their performance in sport or training
How does it Work?
This is a walking class using poles.
I recommend One class per week in addition to a Body Class.