Outdoor classes are an excellent way to progress and apply your mat class learning. I also recommend this class for runners interested in improving their technique.
What can you expect?
- Improved tone of the upper and lower body
- Improved posture and alignment
- Improved range of motion in arms, shoulders and hips
- Enhanced endurance and aerobic fitness
- Improved walking technique, which reduces pressure on knees and joints
Who is it Suitable For?
- especially recommended for those who need to strengthen or rehabilitate their neck, shoulders and back
- those wishing to learn how to move with ease, grace and fluidity
- anyone wishing to improve their performance in sport or training