In our fast paced lives, particularly for those living in an urban environment, we lack balance and mindfulness. That pace fragments our time as we are encouraged to jump from one complex challenge to the next. Sleep is often fragmented too.
It is my belief that this pace combined with the constant requirement for attention and focus at all times, slowly but steadily, depletes our energy until there is a disconnect between our inner selves and our bodies.
Nordic Body Kinetics aims to restore that balance through a practice that is unique, mindful, holistic and totally natural.
Our classes are 1:1, fun (I think laughter is an essential component of wellbeing), incorporate movement, breath work, deep core strengthening and stretching.
You will benefit from greater freedom of movement, better posture and an increased feeling of wellbeing.
Please contact me by email email@example.com or call me 07767 686 010 to find out how I can help you to realise your goals in my custom designed studio in South West London.
- Face Masks: Please arrive wearing a face mask on entry to the building. I will wear a face mask as will Laura, our massage therapist.
- Dress Code: Please arrive in your exercise clothing, wearing socks and leave your shoes outside the studio.
- Hand Washing: Is required on arrival
- Hand Sanitiser: Is available at the entrance to the studio
- Equipment: Is cleaned after each client
- Hands On: Is available by mutual agreement
- Optional Towels & Gloves: You may bring your own freshly laundered towel to cover the studio mats and your own latex or other type of freshly laundered gloves
- Only 1:1 classes and massage are being offered in the studio.
- Appointment times are staggered to allow for cleaning and reduce client interaction in the entrance. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Walking Classes take place on Wimbledon Common or Richmond Park by appointment