We offer a caring holistic approach to bodywork whether in a studio based personal programme, on Zoom or outdoors; everything is specially designed for you.
- Face Masks: Please arrive wearing a face mask on entry to the building. I will wear a face mask as will Laura, our massage therapist.
- Dress Code: Please arrive in your exercise clothing, wearing socks and leave your shoes outside the studio.
- Hand Washing: Is required on arrival
- Hand Sanitiser: Is available at the entrance to the studio
- Equipment: Is cleaned after each client
- Hands On: Is available by mutual agreement
- Optional Towels & Gloves: You may bring your own freshly laundered towel to cover the studio mats and your own latex or other type of freshly laundered gloves
- Only 1:1 and 1:2 classes are being offered in the studio.
- Appointment times are staggered to allow for cleaning and reduce client interaction in the entrance. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- 1:1 and 1:2 Walking Classes take place on Wimbledon Common or in Richmond Park by appointment.
All new clients are required to attend an introductory 1:1 session including a postural assessment. This can take place in the studio or via Zoom; All clients are required to sign a waiver in advance of their first visit.